The Fujifilm X-H1 represents a new direction for the X series, and arguably was the first sign of Fujifilm really starting to take video seriously. Equipped with a 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor, it shoots 4K video at 30p (at 200 MBps) and shoots Full HD at up to 120fps, providing beautiful and detailed slow-motion capture.
This version comes with the Fujifilm VPB-XH1 Vertical Power Boost Grip, which extends battery life by 200% as well as providing an additional set of controls for vertical shooting. Spend longer taking advantage of the improved autofocus system that works even in low light, as well as the sophisticated 5-axis stabilisation system that provides up to 5.5 stops of correction. A sophisticated mirrorless camera that’s capable for stills and video, the Fujifilm XH1 is a strong contender in all categories.
Key Features: Fujifilm X-H1 Digital Camera Body with Vertical Battery Grip
- Continuing the legacy of the X-series range: Fujifilm's X-series of cameras has gone from strength to strength, with cameras such as the X-T2 really pushing the brand into the forefront of CSC manufacturer's in the market. As with most of the recent compact system cameras from Fujifilm, the X-H1 also features the widely heralded 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor, but with the rest of the upgrades to this camera, it is able to go places that other cameras in this line-up couldn't
- Huge improvements for filmmakers: As with other cameras in this range, the X-H1 features 4K shooting at 30p (at 200Mbps), but this camera goes even further in Full HD by offering 1080p shooting up to 120fps, for beautifully detailed slow-motion capture. Other improvements include the addition of the F-Log gamma profile, 5.5 stops of 5-axis in-body image stabilisation, and the Eterna Film Simulation feature
- Improved operability: Fujifilm claim they have made 19 modifications to the camera's design based on customer feedback, including a larger grip, easier access to the shutter release button, and a quieter shutter, improving its appeal to photographers who primarily shoot in situations that require silence, such as weddings or film sets
- Improved autofocus capabilities: Phase-detection autofocus has been improved allowing users to use the feature in situations where light is up to 1.5 stops darker. The minimum aperture range has also been expanded from F8 to F11, allowing users with teleconverters to use AF in more situations. There have also been major updates to the camera's autofocus system when zooming
Key Features: Fujifilm VPB-XH1 Vertical Power Boost Grip (includes two batteries)
- Improve the ergonomics of the X-H1 with the VPB-XH1 grip
- Attach the two included batteries to the grip, extending shooting times by an additional 200% (900 shots / 30 mins 4K capture)
- The VPB-XH1 features additional controls on the grip, including a shutter release button, focus lever, AE-L button, AF-ON button, command dial, Q button, and Fn button. The grip also features an headphone socket allowing video shooters to monitor their audio in real time
- Charge your batteries through the grip with the included AC-9VS AC adapter