Nikon 24-85mm F3.5-4.5G
The Nikon 24-85mm f3.5-4.5 AF-S G ED VR Lens is an FX and DX format compatible, 3.5x standard zoom lens that covers a broad focal range from wide-angle up to telephoto. The lens incorporates Nikon's vibration reduction (VR) system that minimises camera shake and allows flexible hand-held shooting by stabilising the image to the equivalent extent of using a shutter speed that is four stops faster. The Nikon 24-85mm f3.5-4.5 AF-S G ED VR Lens features Nikon's Super Integrated Coating which offers superb colour reproduction, a Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for quiet operation and an option to use two focus modes, Autofocus with manual override and manual focus.
- FX-format standard zoom lens with 24–85mm focal range (36–127.5mm when used with a Nikon DX-format SLR).
- Vibration Reduction (VRII) system enables more stable handheld shooting and lets you shoot at shutter speeds up to 4.0* stops slower.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating greatly reduces ghosting and flare and ensures outstanding color reproduction.
- Designed specifically for use with Nikon FX-format digital SLR sensors.
- ED (extra-low dispersion) glass and three aspherical lens elements ensure high resolution and contrast while minimizing aberrations and distortions.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for quiet and accurate autofocus.
- Two focus modes: M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus).
- Lightweight and compact body.
- Weather-sealed rubber lens mount.
What's in the box