Pentax HD DA645 28-45mm f/4.5ED AW SR
Providing focal lengths from 22mm to 35.5mm in the 35mm format, this is exclusively designed for digital imaging. Its image circle is optimized for an image sensor of the new PENTAX 645Z medium-format digital SLR camera, and a number of PENTAX-developed technologies including advanced lens coatings are incorporated, to deliver super-high-resolution images made possible only by medium-format digital SLR cameras.
What's in the box
- First ultra-wide-angle zoom lens for use with medium-format digital SLR cameras
- State-of-the-art optical design to optimize super-high-resolution images
- HD Coating and Aero Bright Coating to optimize light transmittance and minimize reflection
- PENTAX-original, lens-installed SR mechanism
- Dependable dustproof, weather-resistant construction
- SP (Super Protect) Coating applied to the front surface of the lens to effectively repel water and grease
- Rounded diaphragm to produce a smooth, beautiful bokeh (out-of-focus rendition), while minimizing the streaking effect of point light sources
- Smooth, quiet autofocus operation driven by a built-in DC motor
- Quick-Shift Focus system for instant switching to manual-focus operation after the subject is captured in focus by the camera's AF system
- Various filters such as the C-PL (circular polarizing) filter can be attached to the front lens - a very unique feature for a wide-angle lens.