Nikon 58mm f/1.4G AF-S Lens
Extraordinary FX-format prime lens with large f/1.4 aperture and 58 mm focal length.
Designed to perform best at maximum aperture, this lens pushes the limits of image quality.
Truly in a class of its own, the 58 mm focal length pays homage to Nikon’s legendary Noct-NIKKOR lens, while the brand new optical construction enables astounding sharpness, contrast, and resolution.
An exceptional lens for shooting night scenes, the AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G reproduces point light sources like city lights as fine rounded points all the way to the edge of the frame. Bokeh is exquisitely smooth with no rough edges, which makes this a great lens for portraits, too.
- A fast normal lens with a focal length of 58mm and maximum aperture of f/1.4 that utilizes advanced optical design technologies
- Minimization of sagittal coma flare for high reproduction capability of point light sources as sharp points across the entire frame
- Sharp, high-resolution images can be reproduced even at the maximum aperture
- Original lens characteristics that provide natural depth reproduction with which the degree of bokeh moderately changes as the distance from the sharply focused point increases
- Controlled light falloff retains natural brightness across the entire frame even at the maximum aperture of f/1.4
- Nano Crystal Coat effectively reduces flare and ghost